Rent & Utilities

In collaboration with generous community partners, Family Service provides families with assistance to stay in their homes.

If you are eligible for Section 8 housing, we can provide one-time funding to help pay for your security deposit. If you have received an eviction notice or a shut-off warning from your utility company, we may have the funds needed to help you get caught up on back rent or unpaid utilities. If you have received an eviction notice, we might be able to help you catch up and avoid homelessness.

Family Service has limited funding for this program and can only provide assistance as funds are available.

Visit our find help page for a checklist of items you’ll need to sign up for assistance.