Since 1906, Family Service has helped make a better life possible for people living in Yellowstone County.
We achieve this by providing families in need with a toolbox of essentials:
- Donate Food – Approximately 4.5 million pounds distributed to nearly 32,000 households and 20 other organizations
- Senior Commodity Food Program – Served over 3,400 seniors, providing commodity food bags
- Rent & Utilities – Nearly 500 families received assistance to stay in their homes
- Donate Clothing – More than 300,000 items of clothes were provided at a low-to-no cost
- Education – 37 participants received funding to help improve employment opportunities through educational assistance
- Thrift Shop – Gently-used household items, sold at a fraction of the price
- Special Projects – Back-to-School Backpacks, Holiday Meals, Birthday Books, and much more
Generous donors and volunteers are vital partners in our work. With your help, we provide hope, dignity, and respect for our neighbors in need.
Who do we serve?
Elderly Clients - 34.3%
Working Families - 30.6%
People Living with Disabilities - 28.5%
Single Parents - 17.4%
Graph is approximate.