Since 1906, Family Service has helped make a better life possible for people living in Yellowstone County.
We achieve this by providing struggling families with a toolbox of essentials:
- Donate Food – Approximately 1.3 million pounds distributed to over 9,000 households
- Rent & Utilities – Over 300 families given assistance to stay in their homes
- Donate Clothing – Nearly 80,000 items provided at low-to-no cost
- Education – Funding to help improve employment opportunities
- Thrift Shop – Gently-used household items at a fraction of the price
- Special Projects – Back-to-School Backpacks, Holiday Meals, Birthday Books, Christmas Adopt-a-Family program and others
Generous donors and volunteers are vital partners in our work. With your help, we provide hope, dignity and respect to our neighbors in need.
Who do we serve?
Elderly Clients - 34.3%
Working Families - 30.6%
People Living with Disabilities - 28.5%
Single Parents - 17.4%
Graph is approximate.