One in six families in Yellowstone County struggles with poverty.
Family Service helps these individuals meet their basic needs. In partnership with generous community partners, we offer the following services:
- Food – Approximately 1.3 million pounds distributed to over 9,000 households
- Rent & Utilities – Over 300 families give assistance to stay in their homes
- Clothing – Nearly 80,000 items provided at low-to-no cost
- Education – Funding to help improve employment opportunities
- Thrift Shop – Gently-used household items at a fraction of the price
- Special Projects – Back-to-School Backpacks, Holiday Meals, Birthday Books, Christmas Adopt-a-Family program and others