Would a big bag of grocery goodies really help each month?
If so, you should register at Family Service for the Commodity Supplemental Food Program (called CSFP.) This valuable program works to improve the health of low-income seniors by supplementing diets with nutritious USDA food. And, like all our food programs, it costs you nothing! You just have to sign up–and show up each month. For more information, submit the online form below or stop by 3927 1st. Ave. S.
Quick pickup service at the reception window (M-F 10am-3pm)
- You must be 60 years old or older
- You must live in Yellowstone County or Fergus County
- Your income must be 130% of the federal guidelines or less.
- 1 person senior household, your total monthly income must be $1,580/month or less (2023)
- 2 person senior household, your total monthly income must be $2,137/month or less (2023)
- The application for the program must be completed annually and signed by you. Someone can help you fill out the form but you must sign it. To make it easy, we will mail or email it to you. See below.
- You (or the person you designate) can pick up and sign for the food bag each month.
Stop by TODAY for your application & food bags at:
Family Service, 3927 1st Ave South, Billings, MT 59101
10:00am – 3:00pm, Monday – Friday–closed on all major holidays
FOR MORE INFORMATION-complete this online form: