Family Service’s Vision for the Future
Our campaign staff works to raise funds through various avenues to help fund the purchase of Family Service’s new building. This new location will be where we hopefully spend our next 100 years, serving our community and helping to make a positive impact on those who need a helping hand.
Jane McCracken works for Family Service as the Director of Campaign Development. After working as an accountant in private business and fundraising at other non-profits, Jane is honored to be working at Family Service. Help provided here really matters and changes live’s more dramatically than in most other places.
Jane and her family moved back to Billings after being away for 15 years, when they realized that there is no better place to raise their family than Montana. Jane loves Billings and is often inspired by the great generosity that we experience at Family Service.
“We love our donors who all the heavy lifting. Every day we provide options to people who have many more challenges then choices” – Jane McCracken
Top 5 Community Benefits
- Tripling square footage resolving safety and efficiency issues
- Expanded food box program for families,seniors and individuals
- Creation of job training services
- Expanded thrift store for more inventory and large item sales (furniture and appliances)
- Improved client, donor, staff and volunteer experiences
For more information:
Contact Jane McCracken at (406) 384-0056